The Michigan Premier youth program is designed specifically to empower young women by developing strength of character, leadership skills, strong work ethic, and self-confidence through the love of basketball and athletic excellence. Our priority is to optimize individual player and overall team performance through hands on leadership focusing on individual fundamental skill training/development, game situations, and team dynamics/unity. We coach our players to compete to their highest level of ability. Coaches mentor athletes while instilling life skills such as teamwork, leadership, self-discipline, responsibility, work ethic, and sportsmanship. These life lessons will equip them to be highly successful adults and the leaders of tomorrow.
General Season Info:
- Our #1 objective is player development!
- Committed and caring coaches who all either played collegiately or are current college/HS coaches.
- Coach development through BCAM and USA Basketball.
- Teams: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade
- 2 teams at each age group
- Youth Season: November 2023-April 2024
- Middle School Season: November 2023-May 2024 (Team break during the school season (January/Februaury) (Includes 2 NCAA certified tournaments in July)
- 10-14 elite level tournaments (no low-level leagues)
- 2 team practices per week (Jackson area)
- Youth program feeds directly into our high school NCAA exposure program
Monthly player payments are due the 1st of each month November-May.
2023/24 Youth Teams:
Head Coach: Tercel Taylor
Assistant Coaches: Sarah Kellogg, Kasey Espinoza
Head Coach: Marshawn Selby
Assistant Coaches: Greg Mallar
Head Coach: Brian Reau
Assistant Coaches: Samantha Slack
Head Coach: Janelle Sherwood
Assistant Coaches: Matthew Petoskey
Head Coach: Jon & Kristy Zajac
Assistant Coach: Greg Knapp
Premier 7th- Dean
Head Coach: Jeff Dean
Assistant Coach: Billie TenBrink
Head Coach: Reyna Luplow
Assistant Coaches: TBA
Coach: Terrence Willis
Assistant Coach: Brenna Wrozek,